It was sold off to Jeffrey Johnson. Johnson is the opposite of what TimTech represents and although TimTech could have handled things a lot differently, they are not responsible for the appalling way the site has been torn apart. Paypal are refusing to deal with Nerdbux since JJ has taken over.
All rentals have been taken from existing accounts. There is no longer an option to rent but you can buy referrals for $2 each at your own risk.
The site has also some offerwalls and Nerdgrid to win even more.
- Payout : 4 $
- Members count : between 100 000 and 1 000 000
- Average referral rate : 50%
- Payment within : some hours
- Profit per click : 0.001 $
- Available clicks per day : 40
- Payment solutions : Payza, Paypal
- Main currency : $
- Language : english
Actual rating of Nerdbux
- Reason to the status currently assigned by netbusiness since the 24/03/2014 at 12h16 : User comments are negative : The current admin has closed the forum, the site earned almost nothing. Serious doubts about the seriousness of this admin!
- How works these status : Evolution rules
- Display our widget on your website : widget
- Review lastly edited the 30/03/2014 at 21h14 by : PaulVee
Reason : User comments are negative : The current admin has closed the forum, the site earned almost nothing. Serious doubts about the seriousness of this admin!
Also, the owners/admin are very visible and always available to answer your questions. Unlike some of the 'top' PTC sites, the staff at TimTech actually encourage questions. They truly strive toward excellence.
The best PTC site I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I invested $10 intially and am now earning $5-$10 daily.
Reason : Several payment proof or payment testimony posted.