- Give your opinion regarding what you've tested to impact this ranking
- Add non-listed sites you like
- Modify the pages to keep this ranking updated
- Get referrals for your favorite sites in return for your participation
Internet advertising is everywhere:
- advertisers want to promote themselves and are willing to pay for it.
- Site publishers serve ads to monetize their traffic.
As a publisher, or you sell your products online (e-commerce) or you have a content site on which you display advertisements:
- by renting your own ad space directly to advertisers.
- using dedicated affiliate programs.
- through advertising agencies:
- selecting your own advertiser campaigns on affiliate networks.
- disseminating a general tag (without precise control of the advertisers on your part) proposed governed by CPM or CPC.
The 4 types of commission
|Abbreviation||Description||Where to find it ?||Traffic quality|
The commission, the publisher receives a percentage on each sale made on the website of the advertiser by a visitor from its site.
|CPA||Cost per Aquisition : The publisher receives a fixed amount when the visitor makes a first money deposit on advertiser site. Widely used by banks, investment sites and gambling.||Affiliate Networks||Targeted|
|CPL||Cost per Lead : the publisher receive a fixed amount when a visitor sign up to the advertiser.||Affiliate Networks||rather targeted|
|CPC||Cost per Click : the publisher receive a variable amount for every click from a visitor from its site to the advertiser.||CPC networks||Rather diffuse|
|CPM||Cost per Mille : the publisher is paid for every 1000 made advertising displays on its website.||CPM network||Very diffuse|
What type of advertising monetization using?
It totally depends on the theme of your site. If you have a niche site, affiliation (%, CPL or CPA) will certainly be more profitable because your visitors easily transformed because of your precise targeting.
If, however, the profiles of visitors of your site are varied, you will instead use CPC or CPM.
Can I apply everywhere?
Almost ! Some platforms only accept very large sites or sites of a specific niche. But most of them accept all functional and complete sites.
The basic advice: display advertisements related to the theme of your site, that's obvious. And try to ensure that your visitors do not realize that this is the pub so the topic of your pages is linked to them: this is called contextualization.
18/06/2018 at 09h39127000 Satoshi
18/06/2018 at 09h37246000 Satoshi
18/06/2018 at 09h356$
18/06/2018 at 09h355$
17/06/2018 at 15h135$
15/06/2018 at 22h0820.29$
28/05/2018 at 19h5734.98€
26/05/2018 at 19h0332.84€
25/05/2018 at 20h175.8$
20/05/2018 at 13h2140.23$
18/05/2018 at 17h3318.2€