- Give your opinion regarding what you've tested to impact this ranking
- Add non-listed sites you like
- Modify the pages to keep this ranking updated
- Get referrals for your favorite sites in return for your participation
Reduce your bank fees
Initially reserved for people with deep pockets, the use of online banking is now democratized thanks to lower bank fees they generate, unlike traditional banks. Over 3 million of French people have a savings booklet or current account with one of them. Often used as a second bank, their use reduces its costs to a minimum. How is this possible? Just because of the dematerialisation of their network allows them to make big savings, both building and staff management. We can end up with a free credit card, more affordable services, savings highest paid but also have access to innovative mobile apps.
Advantages and disadvantages compared to traditional banks
The only drawback is the inability to deposit cash easily. However this is a case that is rare in everyday life. We can of course also note the absence of off-phone board. This seems to be obvious.
The benefits are multiple meanwhile:
- everything can be managed online, which is still not the case in all classic banks.
- low banking fees as explained above.
- Free credit card for at least one year (and sometimes lifetime).
- enticing welcome bonus (on average € 80 offered to open an account), this is not nothing.